Ana Alves, Data Protection Specialist at Papersoft, has just received her certification as ISMS / Lead Auditor ISO 27001:2013 by IRCA – International Register of Certificated Auditors.
As an IRCA certified ISMS/Lead Auditor, Ana Alves has the knowledge and skills required to assess the conformance of an organization’s information security management system to ISO 27001.
The certification allows to develop skills in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on an ISMS (Information Security Management System) audit in accordance with:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27002:2013, Information technology – Security techniques – Code of practice for information security controls;
- ISO 19011:2011, Guidelines for auditing management systems and where applicable;
- ISO 17021:2011, Conformity assessment – Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems.
Information Security and Data Protection are key topics in Papersoft activity (both internally and in customer’s projects). We are certified according to ISO/IEC 27001 standards and accredited to treat sensitive information classified as Secret according to NATO standards.
With this new ISMS / Lead Auditor ISO 27001:2013 certification, we reinforce our investment in the qualification of our team with:
- An expert able to conduct its own audit of its Information Security Management System to assess and improve conformance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013;
- A professional to conduct an audit of an ISMS in any organization;
- Successful auditing to improve and protect any organization and private data.