How many documents, spreadsheets, and presentations do you handle in a day? Two? Five? A dozen? Now multiply that across your entire organization. Thousands of proposals, invoices, contracts and other documents are created, edited, and shared by your teams every 24 hours. With so many contents generated each day, how can you effectively work with colleagues to co-author a document? How can you be sure that a proposal is validated? And how can you store, locate, and share the right document with your team? Here are 8 steps that will help you choose and implement the right document management software.
– Download the pdf version of this Infographic: 8 steps to choose and implement the right document management software
– Read the blog article with a detailed explanation of these 8 steps to choose and implement the right document management software
– Get Started! With Papersoft Content Server you can efficiently create, organize, and share documents with your team and authorized external parties
– Contacts us and ask for a demo to see the power of the tool first hand
– Subscribe to our blog to receive valuable insights about document management and paper-free processes
– Download the Free Industry Watch Report by AIIM and Papersoft “Paper-free progress: measuring outcomes” and see how paper-free is improving productivity, accessibility and compliance, the progress you’ve made and how your organization compares to others