Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity, working within a state of the art Software Development Center? Then this could be the job you need to be happy! We are looking for a new member for our development team based in Portugal (Lisbon).
For this opportunity we are looking for candidates who are able to integrate our Development Team, as Senior Software Engineer.
Corresponding to the following criteria:
Integrate with the Development Team, working in agile methodologies and collaborate with Support team and Delivery Manager.
Design, develop and deliver on time applications and components of Papersoft Products.
Work with Technical Lead, gain an understanding of design patters, principles and standards to be followed.
Recommend, design and implement on-going application and architectural improvements.
High level of creativity and ability to think-out-of-the-box.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Solid Knowledge and 6+ years of professional experience in following technologies: C#; ASP.NET MVC; HTML5, Js; AngularJs, Webservices – WCF, SQL Server, Azure SDK).
Experience and technical skills in architecture patterns, solution design, project delivery practices and web application performance.
Ability to cooperate effectively within a project team: influencing, negociation, motivation, mentoring, conflict resolution, team work, good communicator.
Use and coach team members on Development recommended practices, standard and patterns.
Focused on the quality of work.
Experience with Agile methodologies – SCRUM (mandatory).
Good communication skills and innovation capacity.
Fluent in English.
- Salary and benefits accordantly with demonstrated experience.
- Work in a software product team.
- Opportunity to work in a Product Company – with a product roadmap.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Training Plan.
- Relaxed work environment (free coffee, fruit and snacks).
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
Please apply us by sending a message to our HR email at firstname.lastname@example.org.