Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential?
Being part of the solution team, you will be responsible for driving product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements.
- Practicing the agile manifesto ideas;
- Speaking the same language as developers and understanding the technical aspect of the project;
- Define Product visions and break it into smaller and incremental deliverables;
- Engaging and interacting with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups, and requirements gathering sessions. Practices open and honest communications with clients;
- Working with development teams, software architects and business stakeholders to gather requirements, estimates and build a delivery plan;
- Focusing on customers’ needs and continuous product improvement, through post-implementation analysis, market research and user testing activities;
- Identifying market opportunities, planning and executing the end-to-end product development lifecycle;
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum agile delivery methods and a good understanding of the Product Owner role;
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements capture and specification, the ability to balance tactical and strategic needs and always focus on the customer;
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to write clearly and interact well with all levels of audience.
- Salary and benefits accordantly with demonstrated experience;
- Work in a software product team;
- An opportunity to create product experiences that power global businesses;
- Flexible work hours and remote work;
- Training plan;
- Relaxed work environment.
Are you up to it?
Please apply by sending a message to our email, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference ProductOwner and find out more about us on www.papersoft-dms.com.
Privacy notice: By sending us your CV, you are giving Papersoft the consent to process and store your personal data for recruiting purposes and to further communicate with you regarding recruiting processes that may eventually come up. Your personal data will be stored for one year and in case you wish to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, please e-mail us at email@example.com.