Internship | Junior Digital Designer (M/F)
Attention Designers! Papersoft’s Marketing team is looking for a Junior Digital Designer, with a creative profile and a taste for technology to be part of the team. What will your mission be?
You’ll be assisting the design, creation, and implementation, at a graphic level, of all communication materials. It sounds easy, doesn’t it?
But if this was easy we wouldn’t be looking for you!
- Creative ability, aesthetic sense and visual culture;
- Proactive, organized, with high critical spirit;
- Good communication skills;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Team spirit;
- Team player;
- Highly motivated person.
- Creation of graphic content for different digital and print communication channels (website, landing pages, social networks, email marketing, brochures, event materials (presentations, merchandising and stand design);
- Digital treatment and artwork creation;
- Handling of image and video files;
- Development of visual identity and corporate image.
- Degree in the area of Design, Web Design, Multimedia or equivalent;
- 1 year of experience as a designer;
- Solid knowledge of editing tools – Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign);
- Basic knowledge of WordPress web platform (front and back-end);
- Digital native, with a taste for technology and an online environment;
- Knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of video and photography will be valued;
- Eligible for IEFP internship.
- Salary and benefits accordantly with demonstrated experience;
- Work in a software product team;
- Opportunity to work in a Product Company – with a product roadmap;
- Flexible work hours and remote work;
- Training plan;
- Relaxed work environment;
- Meritocracy based culture;
- Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV with your Portfolio Link to our HR email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference Digital Junior Designer or fill the form below.
Privacy notice: By sending us your CV, you are giving Papersoft the consent to process and store your personal data for recruiting purposes and to further communicate with you regarding recruiting processes that may eventually come up. Your personal data will be stored for one year and in case you wish to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, please e-mail us at email@example.com.