Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential?
Would you like to help grow the company software products portfolio and taking part in an innovative and trusted technology brand in the ECM Industry?
For this opportunity, we are looking for candidates who are able to integrate our solutions team, ensuring the design of our products.
- Creative and innovative person
- Multitasking capacity
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver high quality digital products
- Successfully balance the user’s needs with our business objectives
- Conduct extensive user research using methods such as user testing, competitor research, focus groups, user personas
- Oversee entire design process from initial discovery phase to eventual product launch and subsequent post launch testing
- Monitor and maintain usability levels of our current platforms
- Degree in Information Technology, Design or Multimedia
- Expected experience up to 2 years in graphic design
- Knowledge in frontend technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, “Responsive design” and “mobile first”
- Experience using Adobe tools such as Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, etc.
- Academic and/or professional experience in usability and UX design patterns for mobile and web applications
- Experience and/or interest in UI/UX testing
- Fluent in English
- IEFP Professional Internship (9 months)
- Work in a software product team
- An opportunity to create product experiences that power global businesses
- Flexible and informal environment
- Adjusted and on-going training
- Meritocracy based culture
- Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV to our HR email: email@example.com with the reference UX/UI or fill and submit the form.
Privacy notice: By sending us your CV, you are giving Papersoft the consent to process and store your personal data for recruiting purposes and to further communicate with you regarding recruiting processes that may eventually come up. Your personal data will be stored for one year and in case you wish to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.