Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity, working within a state of the art Software Development Center? Then this could be the job you need to be happy! We are looking for a new member for our IT Team based in Lisbon.
The candidate will be involved in our product road map and management of all our corporative systems and must have experience as a Service Desk Technician.
- Highly motivated person;
- Diligent and innovative;
- Goal oriented;
- Team player.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance and requests;
- Categorize and prioritize end-user support requests and service requests by utilizing ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information;
- Take ownership of issues from end-to-end to reach a resolution for all appropriate requests and incidents;
- Troubleshoots incidents and fulfills requests within established SLA’s and OLA’s;
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions;
- Install, configure, reconfigure or reinstall software;
- Accurately test, identify, repair, resolve, and document end user technical issues for basic support and basic connectivity support.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as IT Service Desk;
- Strong Knowledge of Hardware, networks and troubleshooting;
- Experience in user support (Service Desk, Helpdesk and Field Support);
- Solid knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft tools;
- ITIL Knowledge (certification is a plus);
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus;
- Knowledge with Atlassian software (JIRA, Confluence);
- Strong English skills both spoken and written.
- Salary and benefits accordantly with demonstrated experience;
- Work in challenging and business critical projects, worldwide!
- Opportunity to work in a Product Company;
- Flexible work hours;
- Training plan;
- Relaxed work environment;
- Meritocracy based culture;
- Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV with your Portfolio Link to our HR email: email@example.com with the reference Junior Service Desk or fill and submit the form.
Privacy notice: By sending us your CV, you are giving Papersoft the consent to process and store your personal data for recruiting purposes and to further communicate with you regarding recruiting processes that may eventually come up. Your personal data will be stored for one year and in case you wish to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.