Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential?
The candidate will be involved in our product road map [Papersoft Platform] and must have experience in mobile development..
- Highly motivated person
- Diligent and innovative
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Prototype, develop, code, install, test and debug applications using appropriate tools
- Contribute in designing, testing, releasing and application support
- Write a clean and sustainable code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Liaise with Product development team
- Ensure applications developed meet the quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, components or protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices
- Drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a best-in-class user experience
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Mentor the team members in conjunction with the manager
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Proven software development experience and Android SDK skills development
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience in Scrum methodology and Tools for Development Support (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins)
- Experience working with third party libraries / API’s
- Excellent analysis and designing skills
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with Kotlin is an added advantage
- Fluent in English
- Salary and benefits accordingly with demonstrated experience.
- Work in a software product team;
- Work in challenging and business critical projects, worldwide!
- Good compensation package with attractive variable component;
- Flexible and informal environment;
- Adjusted and on-going training;
- Meritocracy based culture;
- Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee :).
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV to our HR email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference Senior Mobile Developer – Android or fill and submit the form.
Privacy notice: By sending us your CV, you are giving Papersoft the consent to process and store your personal data for recruiting purposes and to further communicate with you regarding recruiting processes that may eventually come up. Your personal data will be stored for one year and in case you wish to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, please e-mail us at email@example.com.