Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity, working within a state of the art Software Development Center? Then this could be the job you need to be happy! We are looking for a new member for our development team based in Portugal (Lisbon).
The candidate will be involved in our product road map [Papersoft Platform] and must have experience as senior full stack developer with Microsoft technologies..
- Highly motivated person
- Diligent and innovative
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET-programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop technical documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Reviewing the development work of team members
- Undertaking tasks such as planning, designing and oversight of development efforts
- Use established development tools, guidelines and conventions
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test-based applications for various .Net applications
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Degree in IT engineering, computing sciences or similar (mandatory)
- Experience in Microsoft Platform and Server-side Technologies
- Experience in development using .NET 4+, WPF, WCF, Web Services, Web API, Entity
- Framework 6+, LINQ, Automapper
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 or higher
- Experience in back-end database design & development
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Excellent debugging skill-set for troubleshooting complex technical issues and performance tuning
- Knowledge in Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices
- Excellent analysis and designing skills
- Good knowledge of English language
- Salary and benefits accordingly with demonstrated experience.
- Salary and benefits accordantly with demonstrated experience;
- Opportunity to work in a Product Company – with a product roadmap;
- Flexible work hours and remote work (occasionally);
- Training plan;
- Relaxed work environment;
- Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV with your Portfolio Link to our HR email: email@example.com with the reference Senior Full Stack Developer or fill and submit the form.
Privacy notice: By sending us your CV, you are giving Papersoft the consent to process and store your personal data for recruiting purposes and to further communicate with you regarding recruiting processes that may eventually come up. Your personal data will be stored for one year and in case you wish to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.