Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential?
The candidate will be involved in our product road map and must have previous hands-on work experience with an RPA tool, preferably Automation Anywhere, UiPath, or Blue Prism.
- Highly motivated person;
- Diligent and innovative;
- Goal oriented;
- Team player.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements; Works on the coding the more complicated automation or reusable components;
- Evaluate RPA and AI tools and provide recommendations;
- Assess automation opportunity from a technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution;
- Define the technical framework considering all relevant artifacts;
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies, and procedures;
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing;
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality;
- Reports status, issues, and risks on a regular basis;
- Participate in structured peer reviews and walkthroughs.
- Degree in IT engineering, computing sciences or similar;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Information Technology role;
- RPA development experience with one of the market’s leading RPA platforms: Blue Prism, UIPath;
- Experience in development with programming languages like .NET;
- Involvement in AI related technologies (NLG, NLP, OCR and Machine Learning);
- Knowledge of UML and/or Bizagi Modeler;
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skill;
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements;
- Strong English skills both spoken and written.
- Salary and benefits accordingly with demonstrated experience;
- Work in a software product team;
- Work in challenging and business critical projects, worldwide!
- Good compensation package with an attractive variable component;
- Flexible and informal environment and remote work (occasionally);
- Adjusted and on-going training;
- Meritocracy based culture;
- Daily fresh fruit, cookies, and coffee.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV with your Portfolio Link to our HR email: email@example.com with the reference RPA Developer or fill and submit the form.
Privacy notice: By sending us your CV, you are giving Papersoft the consent to process and store your personal data for recruiting purposes and to further communicate with you regarding recruiting processes that may eventually come up. Your personal data will be stored for one year and in case you wish to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.