Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity, working within a state of the art Software Development Center? Then this could be the job you need to be happy! We are looking for a new member for our development team based in Lisbon.
For this opportunity, we are looking for candidates who are able to integrate our Development team, ensuring the Quality of the deliveries of our products.
- Highly motivated person
- Diligent and innovative
- Customer focused
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Integrate with the QA team, working in agile methodologies supporting the team in debugging and identifying root causes of product issues;
- Implementing, testing and operating advanced software security techniques in compliance with a technical reference architecture;
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security;
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities;
- Consult team members on secure coding practices;
- Participate in the test strategy for mobile and web applications;
- Develop and refine metrics to track security quality of products;
- Participate in automated tests, create detailed comprehensive and well-structured test plans (test specifications, test cases scenarios) and perform continuous testing aligned with CI, CD strategy;
- Contribute to the planning of testing activities, assuring that the products are effective, accurate, suitable and free from defects;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies;
- Perform and evaluate vulnerability Scans, Compliance, Discovery, and Application.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience as software security Engineer
- Experience with performance and/or security testing tools and understanding of standard security vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Hands-on experience with security scanning tools and familiar with penetration testing techniques
- Must have experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Azure) a plus
- Good communication skills and Innovation capacity
- Fluent in English
- Salary and benefits accordantly with demonstrated experience;
- Work in challenging and business critical projects, worldwide!
- Opportunity to work in a Product Company;
- Flexible work hours and remote work (occasionally);
- Training plan;
- Relaxed work environment;
- Meritocracy based culture;
- Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV with your Portfolio Link to our HR email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference QA and Security Tester or fill and submit the form.
Privacy notice: By sending us your CV, you are giving Papersoft the consent to process and store your personal data for recruiting purposes and to further communicate with you regarding recruiting processes that may eventually come up. Your personal data will be stored for one year and in case you wish to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, please e-mail us at email@example.com.