Product Owner (M/F)
Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential? Being part of the solution team, you will be responsible for driving product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements
- Highly motivated person
- Diligent and innovative
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Practicing the agile manifesto ideas
- Speaking the same language as developers and understanding the technical aspect of the project.
- Define Product visions and break it into smaller and incremental deliverables
- Engaging and interacting with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups, and requirements gathering sessions. Practices open and honest communications with clients
- Working with development teams, software architects and business stakeholders to gather requirements, estimates and build a delivery plan
- Focusing on customers’ needs and continuous product improvement, through post-implementation analysis, market research and user testing activities
- Identifying market opportunities, planning and executing the end-to-end product development lifecycle
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose
- Work with Agile scrum teams, participating in scrum ceremonies and responsible for managing the backlog of work for the team to deliver products on time and on spec
- Work with Business Development and Commercial teams to understand business drivers, help develop product strategy and business cases and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap that aims to excite and motivate our customers
- Work with Product Manager(s) to understand high level Epic requirements and to decompose these into packages of work for implementation within Scrum teams
- Seeking input from external and internal stakeholders and keeping abreast of industry and sector best practice
- Work with the User Experience department to produce detailed user journeys and designs for implementation to deliver product to customers on all channels
- Work with Commercial, Compliance, Legal, developers, architects, and operations staff to ensure their requirements are collated and prioritized alongside product requirements as the “single source of truth”
- Programme and Technology management (and other relevant stakeholders) are kept well informed of the status of delivery and benefits realization
- Drive forward the Papersoft products by owning the ‘Product Lifecycle’ of the products Papersoft offers
- Awareness of what is going on in the regulatory world in terms of information capture/management
- Assist in maintenance of relevant product /system/process documentation
- Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum agile delivery methods and a good understanding of the Product Owner role
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements capture and specification, the ability to balance tactical and strategic needs and always focus on the customer
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to write clearly and interact well with all levels of audience
- Experience of working with Information Architects and designers to produce high quality UX artefacts as part of the product delivery process
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organization
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture
- An opportunity to create product experiences that power global businesses
- Work in a software product team
- Work in challenging and business critical projects, worldwide!
- Salary and benefits accordingly with demonstrated experience
- Good compensation package with attractive variable component
- Flexible and informal environment
- Adjusted and on-going training
- Meritocracy based culture
- Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV with your Portfolio Link to our HR email: email@example.com with the reference Product Owner or fill and submit the form.
Privacy notice: By sending us your CV, you are giving Papersoft the consent to process and store your personal data for recruiting purposes and to further communicate with you regarding recruiting processes that may eventually come up. Your personal data will be stored for one year and in case you wish to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.