Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential? The candidate will be involved in our product road map [Papersoft Platform] and must have experience in mobile development.
- Highly motivated person
- Diligent and innovative
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions;
- Prototype, develop, code, install, test and debug applications using the appropriate tools;
- Contribute in designing, testing, releasing and application support;
- Write an clean and sustainable code;
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions;
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions;
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance;
- Liaise with Product development team;
- Ensure applications developed meet the quality standards;
- Research and suggest new mobile products, components or protocols;
- Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices;
- Drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a best-in-class user experience;
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions;
- Lead and mentor the team members in conjunction with the manager-
- Minimum of 5 years of experience;
- Degree in IT engineering, computing sciences or similar (mandatory);
- Strong knowledge in C#;
- Experience in Android project development and mobile development techniques;
- Experience with Unit, Integration and Functional testing;
- A good experience communicating for web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP);
- Experience working with third party libraries and work in code optimization;
- Xamarin tool-chain experience a plus;
- Objective-C, XCode, and Azure experience is a plus;
- Excellent analysis and designing skills;
- Fluent in English.
- Salary and benefits accordingly with demonstrated experience.
- Work in a software product team;
- Work in challenging and business critical projects, worldwide!
- Good compensation package with attractive variable component;
- Flexible and informal environment;
- Adjusted and on-going training;
- Meritocracy based culture;
- Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV with your Portfolio Link to our HR email: email@example.com with the reference Mobile Developer – Team Leader or fill and submit the form.
Privacy notice: By sending us your CV, you are giving Papersoft the consent to process and store your personal data for recruiting purposes and to further communicate with you regarding recruiting processes that may eventually come up. Your personal data will be stored for one year and in case you wish to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.