Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential?
Stop your search! Papersoft’s Human Resources team is looking for a Junior IT Recruiter, with a dynamic profile and a taste for technology to be part of our team.
- Excellent communicator
- Active listening
- Sense of responsibility
- Team player
- Highly motivated person
- Responsible for recruitment and selection processes of several roles, specially technology
- Manage all job advertisements in job boards, professional social media and universities
- Researching potential candidates
- Job Interviews
- Follow-up with candidates
- Manage the hiring process
- Provide convenient feedback to all hiring managers
- Preparation and presentation of labor contract
- Registration of new employees at Segurança Social
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or similar
- 1 Year of experience in full-cycle recruitment with IT Profiles
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Fluent in English
- Salary and benefits accordantly with demonstrated experience
- Work in challenging and business critical projects, worldwide!
- Opportunity to work in a Software House
- Flexible work hours
- Training plan
- Relaxed work environment
- Meritocracy based culture
- Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV to our HR email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference IT Recruiter or fill and submit the form.
Privacy notice: By sending us your CV, you are giving Papersoft the consent to process and store your personal data for recruiting purposes and to further communicate with you regarding recruiting processes that may eventually come up. Your personal data will be stored for one year and in case you wish to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, please e-mail us at email@example.com.