Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential?
Stop searching! Papersoft’s marketing team is looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Assistant, with a dynamic profile and a taste for technology to be part of our team.
- Highly motivated person
- Diligent and innovative
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and Team player
- Organized and structured, eye for detail and quality
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn are essential
- Implement effective B2B digital marketing campaigns (AdWords; FB Ads; LinkedIn Ads);
- Planning & launching email marketing campaigns;
- Create interesting, relevant and readable content for our website and news/blog outlets as well as social media channels;
- Research, statistics and market analysis using Google Analytics, etc.;
- Coordinate PR activities, create content, press releases, coordinate publishing of articles in magazines and on blogs;
- Help in events organization
- Take initiative to target different marketing channels for promotion and lead generation purposes
- Preparation and presentation of labor contract
- Keep up to date and maintain expertise on Papersoft industries
- Minimum of 1 year of experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Digital Marketing or related field is required
- Good knowledge of MS Office package;
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social media tools;
- Must be able to work in a small team and be prepared to help in a wide variety of tasks;
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions;
- Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company;
- Full working proficiency in Portuguese & English (C1 minimum).
- Salary and benefits accordantly with demonstrated experience;
- Work in a Software House;
- Work in challenging and business critical projects, Worldwide;
- Good compensation package with attractive variable component;
- Flexible and informal environment;
- Adjusted and on-going training;
- Meritocracy based culture;
- Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV to our HR email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference Digital Marketing Assistant – junior or fill and submit the form.
Privacy notice: By sending us your CV, you are giving Papersoft the consent to process and store your personal data for recruiting purposes and to further communicate with you regarding recruiting processes that may eventually come up. Your personal data will be stored for one year and in case you wish to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, please e-mail us at email@example.com.