Papersoft will be present in the exhibition area of MozTech – the largest IT fair organized in Mozambique. The third edition of the event takes place in Maputo (Eduardo Mondlane University Campus) on May 11, 12 and 13. MozTech aims to be a showcase of products, services, trends and ideas that converge the entire value chain associated with the use, development, management and distribution of technology, telecommunications, and content.
The event offers Mozambicans a new look at the future – the future of technology for economic growth and human development throughout the country. With more than 5000 expected attendees, the main goals are:
- generate information on new technological trends
- encourage the adoption of technologies
- foster a broad consensus on the technological choices of the country
- promote the sharing of experiences
- create business and networking opportunities
- distinguish the best solutions, practices, and ideas in this sector
As a main player in the IT Mozambican market since 2011, Papersoft will share how its document management solutions have been helping organizations to celebrate paper-free processes. With a 360º approach, Papersoft allows to easily capture, preserve and organize information assets, maximizing productivity, security and compliance through a single platform.
Know more at http://www.moztech.co.mz/ and visit us at our booth!