Database Administrator (M/F)
Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential?
Working based in Lisbon (the coolest city in Europe), this is what you will be doing:
- Deploy and maintain complex Microsoft SQL and MongoDB environments;
- Work with customers and vendors to deploy Microsoft SQL and MongoDB solutions;
- Assist with change management and documentation of customer environments;
- Work with a dedicated team to ensure the success of select customer group;
- Ensure customer uptime through precise monitoring implementations, good change management and incorporation of best practices;
- Generate and discuss Database server audit reports, capacity reports, and health check reports with customers;
- Analyze performance monitoring of Database servers;
- Manage server and databases security issues based on security policies;
- Apply bug and hotfixes in a production environment;
- Design and implement redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- The candidate should possess a strong background in Databases Administration.
- Experience in monitoring and disaster recovery strategies of databases (Replication, Availability groups, etc)
- Experience in Install, configure and maintain SQL Server on stand-alone and cluster environments, and database tuning;
- Microsoft SQL Server Data Warehouse Developer with experience in design, build and support of integration (SSIS), analytic models (SSAS) and reporting (SSRS);
- Experienced Data Warehouse Methodologies;
- Experienced in both multidimensional OLAP cubes and tabular models, MDX and DAX;
- Install, deploy and manage MongoDB on physical and virtual machines with solid experience, and create, configure and monitor large-scale, secure, MongoDB sharded clusters.
- Knowledge in Support MongoDB in a high availability, multi-data center environment.
- Experience in Administer MongoDB Ops Manager monitoring, backups, and automation.
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken.
- Work on challenging and business critical projects, worldwide!
- Good compensation package with an attractive variable component;
- Flexible and informal environment;
- Adjusted and on-going training;
- Meritocracy based culture;
- Daily fresh fruit, cookies, and coffee.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Please apply by sending an email to our HR email at email@example.com with the reference DBA.
Privacy notice: By sending us your CV, you are giving Papersoft the consent to process and store your personal data for recruiting purposes and to further communicate with you regarding recruiting processes that may eventually come up. Your personal data will be stored for one year and in case you wish to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.